WHAT WE DO
We have over 35 years’ experience advising a broad spectrum of clients on diverse areas of law and in different sectors of the Nigerian economy. We are well noted for our policy advisory services to several government agencies and international development organizations. We are also reputed as a leading law firm in Nigeria on anti-corruption, anti-fraud, anti-bribery and anti-money laundering matters. We have a rapidly expanding commercial practice particularly in the financial services and oil & gas sectors. We are also reputed as a leading dispute resolution law firm in Nigeria having handled several high-value and high-profile litigation and arbitration matters.
LITIGATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION PRACTICE
- Negotiation and Mediation;
- Civil and Criminal Litigation;
- Commercial and Corporate Litigation;
- Constitutional Law Litigation;
- Employment, Unfair Dismissal, Termination and Discrimination Matters;
- Fraud and Corruption Investigation and Prosecution;
- Government and Regulatory Matters;
- Human Rights and Public Law Matters;
- Land and Real Estates Matters;
- Probate, Wills and Administration of Estates Law Matters ; and
- Obas and Chieftaincy Matters.